What actually happens in a session?
Remember each Kinesiology balance/session is different as it addresses your unique pattern of energy imbalances. What is energy?
A Kinesiology balance/session takes 1 hour and 15 minutes. The first session takes a wee bit longer due to paperwork.
If presenting with physical issues like back pain, shoulder-neck pain, I will assess your physical range of movement and pain scale. This is so we have a baseline so I can assess your progress. NOTE: If you're in too much pain, this assessment is not required.
Now that this part is over, can you hop up on the massage table and lay on your back? Thank you.
I now need your arm for muscle monitoring. Hmmm what is muscle monitoring you ask?
Muscle monitoring is a biofeedback mechanism that lets the client’s body tell the practitioner where the stress is in the body and what it needs to be balanced. All imbalances in the body - physical pain, illness, depression, anxiety, learning problems, etc. - are caused by stress in the body.
When the body is under stress, it causes an indicator muscle to go weak because of the neurology involved. Muscles provide a direct link to our subconscious mind (where a lot of survival programs run without our knowing it and they keep us stuck!). The practitioner, as well as the client can feel this change in the muscle. The practitioner does not diagnose or prescribe, just assess stress within the body using the muscle monitoring technique.
What types of stressors are within the body?
KINESIOLOGY TECHNIQUES TO BALANCE THE BODY
Throughout the balance/session I will be using techniques to correct the individual imbalances of energy. These may include:
- Acupressure (holding or ti shin specific acupuncture points as required by the body)
- Rubbing neurolymphatic and holding neurovascular reflexes to stimulate lymph and blood flow
- Meridian therapy
- Emotional stress release
- Clearing of emotional and mental sabotages
- Chakra work
- Bodywork (muscle work) and body movements
- Specific hormonal and digestive corrections
- Cranial and TMJ corrective techniques
- Sound (applied physiology tuning forks)
- Flower essences (Bach Flower, Bush Flower and Desert Alchemy essences) and homeopathic remedies
- Nutrition suggestions (muscle monitoring will reveal which vitamins or minerals you need to take or avoid)
During the balance/session, the client remains fully clothed, lying or sitting on my massage table as required by the corrections.
I would like to stress that none of the corrections used in Kinesiology are physically painful, nor do they involve needles as in acupuncture. The whole process is extremely safe and gentle, with only the aim of restoring harmony, balance and peace in my clients.
HOW CAN KINESIOLOGY HELP YOU?
While Kinesiology helps with a wide range of health issues, you don’t need to be sick to see a Kinesiologist. This treatment can help you make positive changes by improving your overall health and wellbeing.
Kinesiology can uncover the underlying pattern so you don't have to live with:
- Learning difficulties
- Pain (physical, emotional & mental)
- Depression, anxiety or stress
- Hormonal imbalances
- Immune imbalances
- Digestive imbalances
- Respiratory and cardiovascular imbalances
- Recurring pain, illness or injury
And it can also help with:
- Goal setting
- Sports performance
- Recovery from injury or illness
- General health and wellbeing
And much, much more!
Please Note: I am flexible with bookings outside of the available time slots when booking online.
If you don't find a day/time to suit you - please call me on 0402 559 486